February 27, 2004

Ya...hoo~~~

It's Friday!!! Amitabha!

First, I wanna chide PPGMCE (u know who u r) for not doing his job of keeping me entertained at work today thru his blog! You're a real letdown (oh, n i just realised u a Gemini... wat a shame!). However, on account of Kabitha (how dya spell her name anyway?!?!) and Staria, and the fact that it's Friday, I shall excuse you. And, of cos, CONGRATS again on the new position!!! Remember moi if there's another opening, ye.

I shall not be going to the ACM (for you uncultured pple out there, it's Asian Civilisation Museum) today. I've been going there to spend time, soaking in the atmosphere and the rich knowledge and heritage after work. FYI, every Fri, 7-9pm, it's free entry for ALL the museums. And FYI again, I do enjoy going to museums. Like SH once said, we all spend so much money n time on visiting museums overseas and we don't even give a second thought to visiting our own museums at home. That's quite sad.

I do suggest those of you, who have a good 2 hours to kill after work or after school every Fri, to visit the ACM @ Empress Place. Go take a look at the Singapore River segment, and listen to the oral histories. It's really neat. Cos the contrast is fabulous when you step out of the museum and come face to face with the Singapore River today. It feels like you just walked out of a time tunnel or some forgotten era. You can almost see a mirage of the early immigrants along the river, and the boats on the river and Fullerton hotel is just not there. It's like, 'wow... I just stepped out of history into present.' That's really neat. I think it's marvellous, the location of the ACM @ Empress Place.

However, I'm not going today. Today, I'm going to... hmm, for me to know and you guyz to find out. gee...

p.s. today, Dm smsed me, asking if I'm still alive n doing well. I replied that it's nice to hear that he's still alive too. *grins... but, ya, it's quite nice to hear from him. On an eerie note, I actually dreamt of him yesterday night. Hmm...

Posted by 杏 cy (Jancy) at 18:27